Thursday, June 13, 2013

Brooklyn ~ Sports Camp

 So, I'm not gonna lie... when Jason first mentioned sending Brooklyn to a pre-K sports camp I was not too excited about the idea.  Mostly because I didn't want her to be the only girl out there. BUT, I must say, I was wrong.  First of all, there were several other little girls  :)  Secondly it taught her some great foundational skills about being active, trying new things, playing with teammates, and listening to instruction. And, most importantly, she loved it!  She also left each week very proud of herself, which is something that thrills my heart.  So, over the past 8 weeks she's learned speed & agility, basketball, baseball, and soccer.  I hope all of my girls are healthy, active, athletic girls that can hold their own in any competition.  With a big, cute bow in their hair, of course!


Sophie always wanted in on the action!

Brooklyn instantly attached to Coach Michelle... who we found out is also our new neighbor!

Emma's favorite thing about sports camp... playing with cones.

Her first ever award!

So proud of their big sissy!

My girls with their all-time favorite coach :)

No comments: