Saturday, September 7, 2013

"Bloopers"

 I figure everyone loves the end of a movie where you get to see the 
out-takes, mess-ups, accidents... 
well here's a few of ours...
but around here we like to call it EVERYDAY EVENTS :)

{A few of my disclaimers:}
* I do watch my kids.  Very closely actually.  But these little things are fast and sneaky!
* These little mishaps are sometimes difficult in the moment, but I actually like to take pictures of them because after the moment passes, they always make me smile.  And sometimes laugh really hard!  And occasionally they're just so stinkin' cute when they're being mischievous, that I have to turn around, wipe my grin off, and put on the 
"Mommy discipline" face!
While I'm oohing-and-ahhing over this sisterly sweetness... 

this is happening in the kitchen!

I left them coloring (in chairs, with crayons) while I ran upstairs to change... within a few minutes, they managed to find the markers and find out what they'd look like in tribal war paint!
P.S. the ONLY reason Sophie is crying is because I took the markers away!
My sweet Nana is much braver than me... spaghetti dinner... over her carpet!


And after dinner, while Nana and I were enjoying a cup of coffee, it seemed a bit too quiet...
(and, mind you, Nana doesn't have drug store lotion... Emma just bathed in some mighty fine stuff!)

Sophie-- aka "TINY TORNADO"-- after we thought going out to eat was a good idea.

GUILTY!
We found Daddy's gym bag... they love lotion!  And dressing themselves... toboggans in summertime :)


No comments: